[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Firefox on Android - wtf?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Aug 28 15:42:02 EDT 2020

I have never used it, so I couldn't say.

Just an FYI, after it updates to the new version, reinstalling the old version will be missing any customizations you've made.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> 8/28/2020 3:15 PM >>>
Are backups just for servers and desktops?

$ adb backup [-f <file>] [-apk|-noapk] [-obb|-noobb] [-shared|-noshared]
                  [-all] [-system|-nosystem] [<packages...>]
     - write an archive of the device's data to <file>.
       If no -f option is supplied then the data is written
       to "backup.ab" in the current directory.
       (-apk|-noapk enable/disable backup of the .apks themselves