[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Georgia Absentee voting request

Bob bobabc at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 27 12:51:16 EDT 2020

When Karen Handel was elected Secretary of State, Rich DeMillo from GT
was asked to review the integrity of the election process; however, he
was forbidden from looking at the voting machines or the KSU election
center:

https://www.good.is/features/georgia-election-hack-richard-demillo

There has been a lot of unusual things happening with voting in GA:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/days-after-activists-sued-georgias-election-server-was-wiped-clean/

A group of eminent computer scientists (including Russ) and voting
experts sent the following letter:

https://verifiedvoting.org/2701-2/

More info:

https://verifiedvoting.org/?s=georgia