[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Georgia Absentee voting request

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:13:00 EDT 2020

I moved 4 months ago.  My mailman and I are personally familiar.  We gave him a little something for Christmas every year we were at that house.  Same with his fill-in.

We still have mail go to our old address.  Good things we’re also friends with our home buyers.  They just email me and I swing by and get it.