[ale] Free is not showing me correct used memory

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 22:20:43 EDT 2020

Is your ram fully functional? Memtest results are 100% perfect?

Cgroups can direct oomkiller to odd locations.

Strange problem.

--
"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey