[ale] Where is the Monthly Meeting Location?

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Tue Aug 18 08:49:37 EDT 2020

Actually, I was going to ask the same question, in order to update
Meetup.  Before Covid, we were planning to switch to Sean's condo's
meeting room.  That was postponed due to the large vulnerable population
there.  And Decatur Makers is not allowing group meetings yet.

I was planning on hosting on Jitsi if we don't have a physical site that
can handle us.