[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Building computers

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Aug 10 19:30:23 EDT 2020

On 8/10/20 5:56 PM, Leam Hall via Ale wrote:

> In this case it was that the vendor claimed compatibility with the
> Dell H305P-02 but it had a completely different motherboard
> connector.

Don't buy complete desktops, from any of the huge vendors who will have funky changes to standardized components.

Always build from standard parts. Use a white box case and standard parts. Problem solved.

I was last burned in 1999 with a Win98 Athlon system purchase. It would never stay up after months and months of driver this and driver that suggestions.  Never again.