[ale] Upgrading from Nvidia GT-610 to AMD Radeon RX-570 on Debian Buster

David Jackson deepbsd.ale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:03:12 EDT 2020

>I spent around $135 on a spiffy cool AMD Radeon RX 570 at my friendly
local Micro Center.

I always thought this card was a good value.  I have a bunch running in
machines here at home.  I also love not having to mess with Nvidia drivers!

Not sure if you are into RGB bling in your rigs, but sometimes I get
carried away. There are some nifty backplates for that GPU as well:
https://www.v1tech.com/product-category/backplates/rgb-gpu-backplates/

yahoo!