[ale] Qubit vs bit

David Jackson deepbsd.ale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:37:46 EDT 2020

So if I'm starting to understand, our cubit could represent as many states
'n' as the algorithm we were employing required, so it would not need to be
limited by a finite number of states for each bit, like 2 for the classical
binary.  So it could be 2^n for each qubit?  So one program would measure
2^64 states per qubit, and another program might specify 2^48 states per
qubit?

Kind of boggles the mind...