[ale] I used to thing that MS was going to take over the world,

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:14:47 EDT 2020

One other useful email trick is spamgourmet ( https://spamgourmet.com ).
It's a perl script which redirects email to your address. The trick is, it
only redirects a certain number of emails; after that number is reached,
all other emails are silently dropped. Details are at the site.

I've used it, it's good.  Some companies are apparently wise to a
spamgourmet address though.

-- CHS