[ale] OT: ESP8266

DJ-Pfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Apr 30 01:38:35 EDT 2020

Every Govt Fax machine does. It is the cheapest, easiest, way that I
know to request an absentee ballot.  FAX!  Sure, it don't get printed
on the other side and ends up in their email, but I didn't have to deal
with stamps or the lag time of mailing.

One of my sisters in SD was using free dialup until 2 yrs ago. She
works at a University, so didn't see any need to have a connection at
home. They have one cell phone and share it. It is almost always off. ;)