[ale] (OT) Panic time. Beer production at risk??

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:56:30 EDT 2020

Actually it's used to force carbonate for controlled processes and more importantly, it's used to flush kegs, cans, and bottles before filling to purge O2.

I use it to push beer from fermentor to aging to dispensing. Less cleanup than a pump and works from top of the tank gear.

--
"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey