[ale] Firewall convo

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:49:49 EDT 2020

This is the appliance I just got to replace my old firewall:

https://protectli.com/vault-4-port/

I ordered from the website and it shipped from California so I received
it basically as fast as if I ordered it from Amazon (like a friend did).

Several models available and they seem to be pretty solid.

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.