[ale] Firewall convo

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Thu Apr 9 11:29:16 EDT 2020

I'm running pfSense at home on one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Protectli-Firewall-Appliance-Gigabit-AES-NI/dp/B074ML6YFJ/ref=sr_1_12

It's small, fanless, and has been running for about a year and a half with
zero downtime. It also supports AES-NI which really helps my VPN
connections.

I also run several of the paid-for and licensed pfSense (Netgate) hardware
usints  at customer sites. Very reliable and work with most everything.

/Raj W.