[ale] [ALE] Alternatives to Citrix for Linux VDA

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:30:53 EDT 2020

Hey Jim,

Longtime, man.  I never left the list, just rarely post.  (Actually, I
rarely read it, to be honest.  I get enough email in my life now.)

I used VNC for the first time in a long time last week.  It is
actually fairly useful, now.  The internet speeds have finally caught
up with the graphics.  It used to be so bad.

As with everyone nowadays, I'm working from home and we desperately
need a desktop sharing app at work (Twitter).  We don't have one--only
the abilty to display your desktop remotely.  Nx is the best one I
ever used.

Michael