[ale] Is there anybody we don't hate too much for Refurbs?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Oct 25 00:52:01 EDT 2019

You would have to do a fresh install.  It will prompt you for a license
key during install.  Enter the Windows 7 key from the sticker on the
computer.
I would suggest doing a trial-run on a spare hard drive in that
computer.  Don't do it on another computer, because it ties the license
key to the motherboard.
Allen B.