[ale] Rename br0 interface in Debian

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sat Nov 30 00:53:28 EST 2019

On 2019-11-29 19:16, Chris Fowler via Ale wrote:

> [...]

The bridge_ports is the keyword that signals that it is a bridge.  The
br0 is just an interface name and can be anything you want.  However, a
single port "bridge" doesn't make much sense.  You could rename whatever
port was assigned to br1 as simply wan or wan0 as you wish.  The
remaining ports can be bridged and called whatever you want as well.
You could even name the individual ethX ports to something meaningful
and then bridge them all into a bridge name of your choice.