[ale] 24" 4K monitor?

rajaw at c64.us rajaw at c64.us
Tue Nov 12 23:52:17 EST 2019

I recently purchased two Acer 27" A277U QHD displays and absolutely love
them.

https://www.newegg.com/acer-v277u-27-qhd/p/N82E16824011270

For $218 each...  the display is nice and sharp.  The only app where I have
a little trouble reading the letters is Insomnia, the JSON output screen is
a little tiny. :)

/Raj