[ale] Recommendation Request - Router / MiniPC

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:19:16 EST 2019

I was looking at ordering something similar and running win98 on it and
calling it "NoSense" :-)
The Linux version would be called "Senseless:. It only has one firewall
rule so upkeep is easy:
ACCEPT     all  --  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 10:10 -0600, Preston via Ale wrote:
> I've been planning on ordering a couple of these. Will be running
> OpnSense.
> Preston
> On 11/7/2019 3:52 PM, Scott M. Jones via Ale wrote:
> > Have you seen these? https://pcengines.ch
> >
> > On 11/7/19 4:30 PM, David Askew via Ale wrote:
> > > I’m looking to build a small router/firewall/misc for my home
> > > networkand looking for hardware/software recommendations. It’ll
> > > be part of alarger WIFI upgrade, but I want to separate my
> > > routing and wifi as Iupgrade off the garbage hardware that AT&T
> > > uverse gives you …..
> > > Does anyone have any recommendations / strong opinions about mini
> > > pc /SBCs they wish to share? Looking for the best bang for the
> > > buck .. say$200, preferably less.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain