[ale] I was hacked!

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Mon Nov 4 07:12:20 EST 2019

Good  to know.  These "war stories" help remind us that even as sysadmins, we sometimes miss things.

I'm curious though if they hacked you though the web portal instead?  I've seen several vulnerabilities in CMS software (i.e. WordPress) and even vulnerabilities in PHP.

Thank you for posting this.

/Raj