[ale] df Aliases to remove cruft from loop devices?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue May 28 10:07:21 EDT 2019

Ubuntu has pushed their snaps on all us users.
Snaps run programs in a container-like environment, using storage
overlays as part of their security.

Anyways, they've put all sorts of normal, no-networked, programs into
snaps for some reason. I suppose they like wasting RAM and making df
output 50x longer for no useful reason that I can see.

I can't be the only person tired of seeing loop devices in our 'df'
output.  To strip that down a little, so just the useful things are shown,

    alias dft="df -Th|grep '^/dev'"

is what I've been playing with. Perhaps there's a better answer?