[ale] OT: Blocking Android app access over wifi

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Wed May 22 10:38:24 EDT 2019

Because of Customs and Border Patrol and an increase in searching mobile
devices for purely domestic travel, you may want to consider purchasing
a "clean travel phone" and loading only what you need for the trip,
assuming you can transfer your phone service, or if you want to.
Remember they can only search what you bring with you, and you would
only pack a suitcase with just what you need for a trip and not bring
your whole house, so the same logic may apply to your phone.

You can buy used or refurbs to save on the second phone.