[ale] Microtik vs Ubiquiti vs DIY router...go

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Thu May 9 11:23:25 EDT 2019

On Thursday, May 02, 2019 01:41:02 PM DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
> Buy directly from PCEngines.ch and save the 25% markup.
> The nice thing about Netgate is they have packaged deals that include
> everything. Is that worth the extra cost?  Only you can decide.

i might... I've been eyeballing these for a while. But the ordering page says
somewhere that customs or whatever will add about $40 to your order.

I said I might... I keep kicking around the idea of building a
server/router/Iot platform and try to market it, and this looks like something
I'd want to use. I've shot down a number of other devices along the way and
these folks survived the cut.

--
Joey Kelly
Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant