[ale] Microtik vs Ubiquiti vs DIY router...go

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri May 3 01:06:12 EDT 2019

I've already got Ubiquiti WAPs but I don't need a fully managed network.
 I was really only after the experiences with the available hardware for
comparision.  The Microtik and Ubiquiti options give me an appliance
whereas the DIY can be turned into one using the right SBC but gives me
some options like having an ipset deny list right on the router.