[ale] random number generators

dev null zero two dev.null.02 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:51:02 EDT 2019

I should also say that using he blocking interface of the Linux rng is only
effective if the sources feeding the entropy pools are conservatively
credited. If haveged is being used I imagine it is credited at full
entropy. If that's the case you may as well use the non-blocking interface
because your entropy-tracking is likely incorrect anyway.

--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling, and punctuation.