[ale] After 15 years, Nohup is sttll broken???

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jul 31 12:05:16 EDT 2019

trap is a good one. I just used is again recently to capture signals during a build process so that a message that the build was interrupted could be sent via MQTT. The build process takes 2.5 hours over 1000 packages and rather than watch make output scroll across a window I simply use MQTT to send info, stats, etc during each build stage.