[ale] HDD Locked Up - Wife business pics in it!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:49:22 EST 2019

Get a copy if photorec ready on a linux system for pulling files if the drive deteriorates worse.

I've found using linux tools for windows drive recovery better than windows tools.

Good luck!

<runs to check wife's system for backups>

On December 12, 2019 9:45:47 AM EST, Sam Rakowski via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>Yeah, they're just handy in general.
>
>One note, though: I imagine the '2' in "SATA2USB" is short for 'to' and
>not implying USB 2.0. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a USB
>3.0 one! Unless you want to spend a week copying this data :)
>
>Sent via BlackBerry

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.