[ale] How to test a cat5 wire?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Aug 16 11:18:35 EDT 2019

Thanks Jim!

I don't have any RJ11 in my house.  Everything is RJ45.

Also, the more expensive unit looks like it will tell you which wire has
an issue; the $26 unit does not appear to do that.

You're right, I wouldn't use it for a fox&hound, but it appears to do much
more than that.

Thanks!

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745