[ale] [OT] Is there a programmer's equivalent to the ALE mailing list?

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Thu Aug 15 08:35:05 EDT 2019

If you don't hate Slack completely and don't mind the Atlanta focus,
there is: https://tech404.github.io

I see another one I haven't tried: http://slack.codeforatlanta.org

Each language will likely have it's own resources if you search hard
enough, assuming you want something that is not geo-focused.

Let's face it, Mailman is a bit, ummm, old school.

Also, not sure where you are, but don't forget me[ea]tspace: meetup.com

-Scott