[ale] Somewhat on Topic: Linux/cPanel Spam Assassin Filters - got to be a better way....

Bryan L. Gay ale at bryangay.com
Tue Aug 13 14:52:48 EDT 2019

I've been doing this a long time. CPanel does give you a lot of options.
Make sure Greylisting is enabled. I don't mess with the filters much. I do
more around source filtering at the smtpd and networking level.

Fail2ban, if you're willing to write rules for it, is a great program for
blocking inbound traffic.