[ale] colo recommendations

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Aug 8 16:57:38 EDT 2019

That sounds like the Telx building...  You have to park in this
always-full sketchy parking lot under the building....with several
homeless people sleeping under the bridge right near there....
I had to haul 8 2U servers (wrapped in a tarp, because it was sleeting)
from the valet parking at The Glenn hotel bounce...bounce...down the
sidewalk a couple of blocks on a cart, because that was as close as I
could get one time.
It was so nice to move over to GreenhouseData, where they have an
attached parking garage!
Allen B.