[ale] [OT] Use DuckDuckGo as a search engine?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:06:46 EDT 2019

I actually find them to be better. DDG isn’t trying to match the results to
what it thinks I should as an individual but instead returns results based
on the query. At this point, when I for some reason am presented with
Google results I get frustrated at the lack of relevance.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 11:17 James Baker via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> I use Duck Duck Go, but... As one might expect, the search results are less
> than optimal.

James Sumners
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)
http://jrfom.com/ (personal site)