[ale] Inexpensive oscilloscope for troubleshooting?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Thu Sep 20 15:00:23 EDT 2018

I'm looking around for an inexpensive oscilloscope for troubleshooting. Our
"vintage" gear doesn't operate at very high frequencies so I don't need a
very fast oscilloscope, so less than 100 MHz will be fine.

I was thinking about getting a used o-scope but I see quite a few new units
out of China that look useable.  Yeah, I know the quality won't be the same
at BK Precision, Tektronix, or HP, but I just need something for light use.
What are you guys using?

Thanks,
/Raj