[ale] nic names changed on boot twice now

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:08:51 EDT 2018

Ah. hwdb update seems to have made a difference. Will reboot a few more
times in the next day or so getting the network proximity drive
decryption working.
There was a point in the install where the old stuff was reused. I
thought it was totally overwritten but apparently not.

--
James P. Kinney III