[ale] IBM is buying Redhat!

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Oct 29 10:30:24 EDT 2018

Yeah I don't believe you. Sorry.

Got any historic evidence? blog posts, tech journal news, etc, that
mentions your name?

Anyway these things are marketing tricks, even without the board
meetings. If there weren't meetings for that particular project, there
were meetings for public image outreach and so on. It's all a dog and
pony show.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"