[ale] IBM is buying Redhat!

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Oct 29 10:05:37 EDT 2018

No that's not accurate.

You're selling the competence of yourself and your business model and
procedures. Sometimes that comes from big corporations, but it doesn't
have to and the government is not scared of awarding contracts to
smaller organizations, they do it all the time. There's probably a
website somewhere that lists such things.. if there isn't there should be.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"