[ale] IBM is buying Redhat!

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Oct 29 09:45:26 EDT 2018

What is it that you believe "scaling" is?

It's hiring people and buying equipment.

I personally have the experience and skills and knowledge required to do
it. I'm not saying everyone does, but I do, and I know for a fact
there's thousands of equally capable folks sprinkled all over this great
nation.

Seriously man are you trolling or what? Do you think that the world is
sitting still in some kind of perpetual stasis? You think people can't
be hired, or change employment, based on the conditions in the
marketplace? I'm trying to say your lack of understanding on this
boggles my mind.

The job market is in constant flux. People are always shifting around to
meet the needs of the moment. People gain experience and move up their
career ladders, and they're replaced by fresh meat out of high school
and college.. and this is going on all the time, every day. It's going
on right now, as we're having this conversation.

How do you think anything gets done? It's not magic, it's billions of
tiny shifting cogs.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"