[ale] Connecting to r-pi

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:27:55 EDT 2018

Actually, we were replacing the firmware with an open source one. IIRC, Jim
correctly identified my problem to be not configuring my tftp client for
binary-only transfer.  CRLF line terminators are Bill Gates's legacy to the
world.  I sometimes wonder if the Gates Foundation is sufficient to repay
the evil he has done (heh).

-- CHS