[ale] Test test test

Rich Roberts orngwip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:13:47 EST 2018

"Redhat, as it existed before the buyout, was all about complexifying
Linux to increase their consultation and training profit."
  You really think RH could make 2 billion in revenue last year consulting
and training on their operating system? Its kubernetes, open ledger,
middleware, etc. IBM would build their own or buy a cheap one, if they just
needed an operating system. They are trying to make up for the fact that
their cloud offering sucks, get some good linux engineers, and get a foot
into even more enterprise doors.