[ale] Libre Office & Mac

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu May 10 11:14:44 EDT 2018

I ran into that on installing LibreOffice on a neighbors mac.   It turned out that the icon I was clicking that I thought was to launch the installed software was instead and icon to use the virtual disk it had used for installing the software.   The actual run of the program should be done via a different item.  I’ll see if I can find the link that talks about that.