[ale] More oVirt

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue May 8 18:44:24 EDT 2018

I'm still trying to migrate a win7 vm from citrix to ovirt.
I can do a clean install, but I haven't been able to get a migrated vm past the windows initial splash screen.
It gets to that and blue screens. It then will reboot and I can select recovery mode, and that runs fine.
If I manually add the virtstor driver, aI can see the OS disk and it tries to run a repair, which doesn't work.
I even tried installing the ovirt tools on the vm before I export it from ctrix, but still no good.
Any suggestions?
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420