[ale] Behind on your "Container Skills"

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:27:15 EDT 2018

A quick note on this old thread about using containers in production.

We just stood up Production container number 25,000 last week. (along with a large complement of supporting containers)

I was in an architectural meeting where we spec’d out 250,000 production containers to be deployed by year end 2018.

My density is off the chain and only getting tighter.

—j