[ale] ovirt is rapidly losing it's charm

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri May 4 14:44:44 EDT 2018

XenServer is the Citrix-owned/influenced bare metal distribution that installs similar to VMware ESXi.  It is based on the Xen project, which can be used standalone with certain Linux distributions (similar to KVM).  SUSE and Oracle are the main ones offering it, now.
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer