[ale] ovirt is rapidly losing it's charm

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri May 4 13:07:10 EDT 2018

I'm leaning toward that, but I'd like to see if there's also a KVM based
alternative.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Beddingfield, Allen via Ale" <ale at ale.org> 5/4/2018 12:19 PM >>>
I know it seems to have fallen out of favor, but XenServer is still
available.  Put it together with the free version of Xen Orchestra, and
you have a "poor man's VMware cluster".
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu

On 5/4/18, 11:17 AM, "Ale on behalf of James Taylor via Ale"