[ale] ovirt is rapidly losing it's charm

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri May 4 12:16:56 EDT 2018

I finally got an ovirt cluster installed, and even have a few VMs running on it, but the entire management interface was changed in the 4.x releases, and every time I try to find documentation, everything refers to the previous interfaces, and it doesn't apply.
I've wasted a ridiculous amount of time on this, and I think I'm going to punt it and start over with another solution, as soon as find something more manageable.
I suppose if you wanted ti use it to run a bunch of Red Hat VMs, it's great, but I have a lot of different platforms to support, and it's just too much of a pain to get going with it.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com