[ale] using bluefish editor

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:53:02 EDT 2018

I recently discovered the bluefish ext editor. I've been using gedit for
years but it has some issues with the orca screen reader. One thing I
cannot figure out in bluefish is how to switch between editor buffers.
If I open two (or more) text files, bluefish appears to open them in
different "projects". And then the shortcut keys to switch between
documents do not work. In fact, bluefish says each document is "one of
one". I can *close* a document and that gets me back to the other
document.  But I don't want to do that.

PS: Any suggestions on other gedit replacements would be appreciated
especially if you know about orca & accessibility.

--
Todd