[ale] Way-the-hell-and-gone off topic

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Mar 24 14:30:14 EDT 2018

I lived in Chicago til I was 30, and a week didn't go by where somebody
didn't sing the praises of this beer available in Colorado called
Coors. Everyone wanted Coors. People coming back from Colorado could
buy Coors in Colorado and sell it in Chicago at a 4x markup.

One day someone gave me a can of Coors from Colorado. As I cracked it
open, and as I moved toward my first sip, my anticipation
crescendoed. That first sip went down so, so, OH DAM IT WAS
WATERED DOWN RAT PISS! I couldn't finish the $4.00 (Chicago market) can.

On moving to California, where Coors is available in any store, I tried
another Coors, because maybe that first can had been bad or I'd been in
a bad mood or something. Nope, same watered down rat piss as in Chicago.

I'm OK with Bud, Schlitz, Pabst, Old Milwaukee, Miller, and no-brand
beer. I can hang with Regnier Ale, King Cobra, Olde English Ale, Colt
45, or Schlitz Malt Liquor. Just keep me away from Coors.

SteveT