[ale] VPN recommendations?

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Mar 16 09:13:29 EDT 2018

On 03/16/2018 09:04 AM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
> VPNs change their policies all-the-time. The good ones change from week to week.
>  What can we do?  TorrentFreak does a review of VPNs every year, usually in
> February.

This is unclear. Sorry.  Because VPN providers enter the market all the time,
which is "da best" changes all the time.

There are free VPNs - where your traffic is the product. Just depends on what
you really want.

Also, you can run your own VPN on a VPS if you don't want it at home, but still
want to have control and don't trust the big VPN providers.  If you set it up
right, it would be about 3 minutes to bring it up and would only need to be
running when you are traveling, so the total cost would be pretty small at a
pay-by-the-minute VPS.

Lots-o-options.