[ale] Happy to subscribe

A. P. Garcia a.phillip.garcia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:21:04 EDT 2018

Hi, and welcome! I haven't been to a Decatur Makerspace Pii/Arduino
meeting yet, but I plan on going. I'm in Decatur as well. I've used
DD-WRT in the past, but I'm not using it at the moment. Have you tried
 RetroPie (https://retropie.org.uk/)? Good stuff. Aside from
retrogaming, I'm mostly interested in music applications as far as the
embedded space goes...

Regards,
Phil Garcia