[ale] Many thanks to Phil Turel

Malcolm Bibby m.bibby at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 18:32:35 EDT 2018

About 10 days I suffered a major crash on my system that runs Centos-7.
   I appealed to members of this group for advise.   It turned out
better than I could have ever hoped.   I was helped, very significantly,
to get back in operation with the help of Phil Turel, a member here.
He came to my place one day, took an image, and then, on another day, I
went to his place after he had analyzed and fixed the image.

Simultaneously with re-installing the contents of the image, he also set
me up with two rotary disks in a RAID configuration and two SSDs also in
a RAID configuration.

On the first visit we enjoyed a beer and a great pizza while on the
second visit we enjoyed a DOS EQUIX each and great Mexican food!   Also,
there were two great conversations on various political matters!!

Thank you Phil.

Malcolm M Bibby