[ale] Home Assistant / Docker / Network Security

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Tue Jul 24 11:27:47 EDT 2018

I have run Home Assistant (HA) for about two years now. I run it on a
Raspberry Pi but not in a container. I installed HA directly on Raspbian and
have not really had any issues.

I have my HA monitoring my outside gates, the doors & windows and
controlling several lights. I'm using Z-Wave for everything.

/Raj